October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month (NBCAM). In support of breast cancer awareness and research, The Ever Collection will donate 10% from each sale of our Ever Collection product range during October to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Started in 1993 at Evelyn Lauder’s kitchen table, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation provides critical funding for cancer research worldwide to fuel advances in tumor biology, genetics, prevention, treatment, metastasis and survivorship.
Facts About Breast Cancer In The United States
- One in eight women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime.
- Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women.
- Breast cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death among women.
- Each year it is estimated that over 252,710 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer and more than 40,500 will die.
- Although breast cancer in men is rare, an estimated 2,470 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and approximately 460 will die each year.
- On average, every 2 minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer and 1 woman will die of breast cancer every 13 minutes.
- Over 3.3 million breast cancer survivors are alive in the United States today.
Our Ever Collection range of products embodies the timeless elegance indicative of being a woman. We believe it is the perfect product choice for us to represent our support for women this month. We’ve decided for the month of October to donate 1 pair of eyewear and 10% of sales to breast cancer survivors & research for every pair sold.
Thank you for your support.
The Ever Team
10% of all sales goes to support a cure for breast cancer.
Also for every pair of eyewear sold, The Ever Collection donates a pair to a breast cancer survivor.